[Forecast] Czech-Greece
Sghignazio
2004-07-01 16:51:45 UTC
Poor fHellas...

S:>>>
--
*HIC* SUNT BEONES
Schorschi
2004-07-01 19:01:38 UTC
Ôþñá áõôü åßíáé ðñüãíùóç, áíÝêäïôï Þ áðëÜ ì....á; Áò ìïõ åîçãÞóåé êÜðïéïò.
Êáé äç áíõðüãñáöï....

Schorschi
Post by Sghignazio
Poor fHellas...
S:>>>
*HIC* SUNT BEONES
Schorschi
2004-07-01 21:00:29 UTC
Ôé åßðáôå;;; Ãéá îáíáðÝóôå ôï óáò ðáñáêáëþ...... !!!!! Poor who?????
Post by Sghignazio
Poor fHellas...
S:>>>
*HIC* SUNT BEONES
Sghignazio
2004-07-01 21:38:37 UTC
Post by Schorschi
Poor who?????
Poor football, of course.
You have a team that plays a perfect no-football.

First, you've maliciously cut Nedved's leg
Second, a sleepy Collina did not see a colossal penalty
Third, the silver-golden goal happened out of time.

Nobody would enjoy football any longer,
if all the teams no-played your way.

SHAME ON YOU, BRAINLESS LAZY THIEVES WITHOUT ANY IMAGINATION!

If a sports justice exists, you will die of
kickassation (TM) under Portuguese feet.

At least, have you started working on the Olympic Games yet,
lazy jackasses?
Athens will be remebered for its time-machine games,
affected by a tech-logistic gap of at least 30 years.

S:>>>
*HIC* SUNT BEONES
Schorschi
2004-07-01 21:49:39 UTC
Post by Sghignazio
Post by Schorschi
Poor who?????
Poor football, of course.
You have a team that plays a perfect no-football.
First, you've maliciously cut Nedved's leg
Second, a sleepy Collina did not see a colossal penalty
Third, the silver-golden goal happened out of time.
Nobody would enjoy football any longer,
if all the teams no-played your way.
SHAME ON YOU, BRAINLESS LAZY THIEVES WITHOUT ANY IMAGINATION!
If a sports justice exists, you will die of
kickassation (TM) under Portuguese feet.
At least, have you started working on the Olympic Games yet,
lazy jackasses?
Athens will be remebered for its time-machine games,
affected by a tech-logistic gap of at least 30 years.
S:>>>
Oh dear, not only I can see the green eyed monster in your response, but
your unmannerly behaviour as well. I suggest you work a bit on your manners
and on selfcontrol before continuing with your life. It is more than
obvious that you are in lack...

Cheers

Schorschi
Sghignazio
2004-07-01 22:16:48 UTC
Sghignazio
Post by Sghignazio
SHAME ON YOU, BRAINLESS LAZY THIEVES WITHOUT ANY IMAGINATION!
Oh dear, not only I can see the green eyed monster in your response, but
your unmannerly behaviour as well. I suggest you work a bit on your manners
and on selfcontrol before continuing with your life. It is more than
obvious that you are in lack...
Well, I will forgive you, but pay attention for the next times.

S:>>>
*HIC* SUNT BEONES
Schorschi
2004-07-01 22:22:33 UTC
Post by Sghignazio
Sghignazio
Post by Sghignazio
SHAME ON YOU, BRAINLESS LAZY THIEVES WITHOUT ANY IMAGINATION!
Oh dear, not only I can see the green eyed monster in your response, but
your unmannerly behaviour as well. I suggest you work a bit on your manners
and on selfcontrol before continuing with your life. It is more than
obvious that you are in lack...
Well, I will forgive you, but pay attention for the next times.
Forgive what? Let's get this straight, if someone is to forgive someone,
then you are definitely not the subject of the clause dearest....
Besides, the result is what counts, isn't it?

Schorschi
Sghignazio
2004-07-01 22:42:52 UTC
Post by Schorschi
Forgive what?
Your false fair-play, for example.
Everybody can fair-play after having stolen.
Post by Schorschi
Let's get this straight, if someone is to forgive someone,
then you are definitely not the subject of the clause dearest....
Real winners admit of having stolen when they happen to.
At least to show that theft was not intentional.
Post by Schorschi
Besides, the result is what counts, isn't it?
Sorry but I perfectly disagree.
Czech offered the best football emotions of this championship.
IMHO Greece didn't offer anything to others than Greeks

S:>>>
*HIC* SUNT BEONES
Arioch of Seven Darks
2004-07-02 06:55:21 UTC
Post by Sghignazio
Czech offered the best football emotions of this championship.
IMHO Greece didn't offer anything to others than Greeks
Czech will be at home while Greeks playing the final.
Football has a simple rule: winner is whoever scores more goals than his
opponent. We win, you lose. Live with that.
--
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
Yet with strange aeons, even Death may die
Manos
2004-07-13 02:46:59 UTC
Post by Schorschi
Besides, the result is what counts, isn't it?
Sorry but I perfectly disagree.
Czech offered the best football emotions of this championship.
IMHO Greece didn't offer anything to others than Greeks
S:>>>
You are one of the biggest idiotic sore losers on usenet. Here,
for your pleasure :)----->http://www.geocities.com/rickturpin/cinderella.htm

Have a nice fucking day ya fucking losing sack of shit!
Sghignazio
2004-07-13 05:28:57 UTC
Post by Manos
Have a nice fucking day ya fucking losing sack of shit!
Thanks God for creating Greece.
We will never be the last in Europe, till they exist.

S:>>>
--
*HIC* SUNT BEONES

questo articolo e` stato inviato via web dal servizio gratuito
http://www.newsland.it/news segnala gli abusi ad ***@newsland.it